Friday, February 17, 2012

Blaser R93 TakeDown Ulrich

I just looking through my Frankonia catalog I saw something that never caught my eye until just now. I guess I never looked at that particular page for some reason. I was shocked to see the Blaser R93 TakeDown Ulrich. Its a Blaser R93 converted by Swiss master gunsmith Marcus Ulrich to be able to be taken down even further than the original.


This is definitely an interesting concept. The gun is built so that it can be easily transported in a backpack so you can have freedom of moment with your hands when moving uphill. From what I understand the takedown can be done without any tools. The R93 is somewhat a takedown as the barrels can be removed so I'm not sure having the ability to remove the foreend is so much more advantageous. In any case it is interesting and thought I'd share it.



If your interested, more info can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment