|USB port can be used to power the light|
|Fashion forward looking lantern|
|The look at the light.|
|In table top mode|
|At 100 lumens the lantern does well lighting up a room|
- Bright and at 100 lumens, it lights up a tent or campsite brightly.
- Unique design.
- Can be powered by a mini USB but not rechargeable in this mode (which is a con).
- Made in Japan.
- Hanging hook allows more hanging options than most lights. Can be hung on branches, doorways among other places.
- The silicone shade can come off easily particularly when turning the light off and can be somewhat a pain to put back on properly.
- One button for all settings is a pain. I prefer simple on and off buttons, not ones that you need to tap, hold down, etc. to turn it off is a turn off for me.
- The bottom open face exposing the bulb means if I'm hanging it from my tent when laying in a tent and look up I'll be blinded by a light at 100 lumens.
- Candle mode maybe more gimmick than practical.
For me the jury is still out whether it's worth the price tag.