Saturday, February 10, 2018

Kaiser Tribute

For months now I've tried to finish this tribute to Kaiser. Overwhelmed and not sure exactly what I wanted to add and how I wanted to edited it, I started and deleted more than a few attempts. Then I just held off on completing it out of frustration. Last night I realized today would have been his birthday and decided I would complete it for this day. Not sure if this really how I wanted it to turn out but this is what I put together. Kaiser would have been 10 today.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. Hope you're doing well pal.

      Delete
    2. I am thanks. Autumn is here and soon it will be duck season again. Anticipation levels are building.

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure who said it first, but one of the greatest tragedies in this world is the difference in life expectancy between man and dog. Kaiser was a fine looking dog.

    ReplyDelete