I normally make my own herb butter (which I recommend) but due to laziness this time I used Kerrygold's Garlic & Herb butter which is a very good product.
- Leave a stick of butter at room temperature.
- Once soften, finely chop fresh rosemary, thyme, and a small clove of garlic.
- In a bowl squeeze a half a lemon and mix the garlic. This will cook the garlic and make it less harsh. Add soften butter and mix then mix the chopped herbs.
- Take a spatula and remove all the butter mixture and place on parchment paper. Form the butter in a straight line using the spatula to get all of it. Roll the parchment paper and mold the it to look like a sausage and then refrigerate.
- Once molded and cold use on any red meat, seafood, poultry, game or bread.